It’s almost winter break … But I must first finish finals. The stress is building on, but something else has been on my mind.
It could be because I was just going over “romantic relationship” in m&s psychology class. What is this relationship that people talk about?
In high school, I remember some people only wanted to go out with another person to look good (raise their status). Is that the same in college? It’s hard to believe that some people like to brag about how many people they did it with … Is that something to brag about??
I feel like I am a little naive. My image of a relationship is nothing compared to the people I am with in college. Am I still stuck in the “high school” level? Is this why no one likes me/ I can’t find the right person?
Wow, it’s so pretty.
It will protect you. I made it from the thread they spun.
How does it work?
On the 15th of December I will use a random number generator to pick 3 winners from the list of people participating, the first name will get first prize, and so on. If you win I will message you telling you so (as well as do an announcement post) and you will link me to what you would like from Otaku Fuel (for example, if you win first place it can be an item worth $80 or multiple items adding up to $80)
- $80 worth of anime merchandise from Otaku Fuel
- $50 worth of anime merchandise from Otaku Fuel
- $30worth of anime merchandise from Otaku Fuel
- Must be following me (oni-senpai), if you unfollow before the deadline then you will not participate
- Must reblog this post, the more times you reblog the higher the chance of you winning
- Must be willing to give me your address
- I will ship internationally (unless the fees are too much)
- Shipping costs are covered by me, and are not part of the prize (so if something is worth $80 and shipping is $5, you can still get it)
- All blogs count
15th of December
Good luck and merry christmas :)
Salina Turda Salt Mine
This space looks absolutely incredible! An abandoned salt mine converted into a mining museum and halotherapy spa. Carved entirely without the use of explosives, one of the many halls of the mine measures 260 x 130 ft with 160 ft ceilings. It was used as the set for the Batcave in “Batman: The Dark Knight Rises”.
now you know how people with glasses see.
WOAH is this how it really is?
YES THIS IS VERY ACCURATE
I…think I need a moment.
Merry Christmas! ★